top of page
Strip 23.jpg


Props and Set Hire

VRT offers an extensive array of rental props and set items to enhance your productions. From captivating stage sets to intricate props, our collection adds depth and authenticity to any event or performance. Whether you're hosting an event, staging a professional theatre production, community play, or school performance, our diverse range of items caters to your needs.

How it works?

  1. Browse and Select: Explore our inventory online or in-person. Choose the props and set pieces that suit your production needs.

  2. Check Availability, Request a Quote, and Reserve: Contact us to confirm item availability, request a quote, and place your reservation by providing necessary details and deposit.

  3. Pickup or Delivery: Arrange for pickup of your items or opt for delivery to your venue for a fee. We'll ensure your items are ready for transport.

  4. Use Your Items: Bring your production to life with our props and set pieces. Set them up according to your vision and enjoy the atmosphere they create.

  5. Return and Refund: After your event, return the items as scheduled. We'll inspect them and refund your deposit if everything is in order.

Strip 24.jpg

Terms and Conditions

  1. Length of Rental: All standard hires are based on a total of one week. Extended hires are charged for each additional week.

  2. Payment Terms: A non-refundable deposit of 20% is due upon booking, with the remaining 80% balance due 21 days before the date of hire. Prices are subject to VAT at 15%.

  3. Cancellation Fees: The 20% deposit is non-refundable. Refund amounts vary based on the cancellation period, ranging from 80% for cancellations more than 21 days before the hire date to no refund for cancellations less than 7 days before the hire date.

  4. Delivery & Collection: Standard delivery and collection hours are between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday. Weekend events include an extra day's hire, with delivery on Friday and collection on Monday. Additional charges apply for delivery/collection outside standard hours.

  5. Hire Item Condition: Customers must inspect items upon delivery/pickup and agree that they are in good condition. Breakages, missing parts, and damages will be charged according to the full replacement value.

bottom of page